Software availiable from the Mixed Reality Lab
- Digital Replay System (the drs) - The DRS (Digital Replay System) is a desktop application for replaying and analysing combinations of video, audio, images, transcripts and computer log files in an integrated way.
- Replaytool (replaytool) - Replaytool provides an environment for the replay and annotation of multiple media sources, such as video files, text logs, map data etc. See www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~apf for some more screenshots and videos.
- MASSIVE3 (massive3) - MASSIVE-3, a Collaborative Virtual Environment (CVE) system supporting multi-user virtual worlds with shared 3D graphics and streaming audio and video.
- EQUIP (equip) - EQUIP, the EQUATOR Universal Platform, a framework for developing distributed interactive systems such as Ubicomp installations and pervasive games. It is based around a data-space concept. *NEW* EQUIP2 targets J2EE, J2ME and C++ applications.
- myGrid e-science toolkit (mygrid-uk) - myGrid: an e-Science toolkit for bioinformaticians, comprising Web Services that provide data and semantic metadata management, workflow and service discovery, and e-science process orchestration.